We value all of our alumni, and it is our goal to provide you with meaningful opportunities to stay engaged with our schools, our current students, and each other.
We are currently working on creating an e-newsletter that will allow MCPS alumni to:
- Stay in touch with classmates and friends, faculty, and staff
- Learn how our schools are evolving to meet the current needs of our students
- Find out about how we’re addressing the needs of the community through new courses and extracurricular activities
- Network with other MCPS alumni to build or expand career opportunities
- Learn how you can help contribute to our efforts by helping to fund local grants, invest in student run businesses, and more!
We encourage you to submit information to share with fellow alumni! Whether it’s a new job, an addition to your family, or another milestone event, we want you to contact us so we can feature you in our alumni e-newsletter! If you have information to share, or a story idea for the newsletter, please contact: